New Everton Stadium

One day we will have to be right! (...hopefully anyhow)

Feast and fume, we wouldn't have it any other way. It appeals to my happy go lucky and manic depressive personalities. ;)

To be honest I never get too worked up at these comments, it's something to look forward to makes the week go faster and when the announcement doesn't happen, just have to wait for the next twitter announcement date to be released. :coffee:

It will happen when it happens.

I'm still expecting it to be Stonebridge Cross, this is Everton and we usually balls it up.

People putting 2+2 together and getting 87 again?

What are the reasons for people thinking we will be getting an announcement this Thursday???
The thursday announcement is from Joe Anderson, the general excitement is because WRD1878 from TEF reckons we've already paid for the land

Esk tweeted it, too...
tumblr_nzmj7xFa3z1tsfx8ro6_400.gif

Anderson is definitely hinting at either the stadium or the commonwealth games, so it'll either relate to a deal with Peel which would be amazing or more deflated it's relating to securing or being in pole position for the commonwealth games which just drags the process further on.

Usmanov has probably bought it just so he has somewhere to moor his yacht. Imagine the new stadium is up and running and that fat slob rolls in on his yacht and watches us from the top deck in just his underpants with a dozen hookers straddling him.
Some guys have all the luck...

It will happen when it happens.

I'm still expecting it to be Stonebridge Cross, this is Everton and we usually balls it up.

Can't argue the point! I'm hopeful though that we won't for once but even if we do what a few months of excitement we have had. I would never large it up to any fans of them lot until it is signed, sealed and delivered. We have been bitten too many times before.

But in private the thought of a spanking new stadium on the river makes me do a sex wee. :celebrate:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back