New Everton Stadium

I agree. I would imagine it's quite rare for a stadium to be designed by a fan. If i was that guy i would want it to be the absolute best i could make it within the budget & land constraints. Most architect's swan off into the distance afterwards too but Dan Meis will be sticking around for years & years catching games when he can. We all know his face & will know when he is in attendance & I'm sure he would love pats on the back rather than 60k moans. It's massive pressure on his part & with him reaching out on Twitter makes it doubley hard.

Is he a fan though, or is it due to the fact he's getting paid a considerable sum to be an architect for us??

Operation BMD fume to commence at 1 second after midnight Weds/Thurs, so 36 hours 3 minutes until pure vitriolic hatred of the board/Moshiri/world will be spouted.

* chair is pulled up in anticipation

What are you on about? Haven't you seen Joe Anderson's tweet???

It's 99.999999999% to be announced on Thursday. He's cancelled his hairdressers appointment FFS to fit it in.

Is he a fan though, or is it due to the fact he's getting paid a considerable sum to be an architect for us??
Well let's just say he's taking more interest in the Blues than HKO did when they made the giant hole punch for the RS... Also I bet the 6 year old West Ham got to redesign the athletics stadium into another athletics stadium minus the running track took a bit more notice of the fans wishes.
Come on Dan Meiss is trying to build a good relationship with the people who are going to use his design and that should be applauded not sneered at.. its better than have some faceless corporate stadium architect knocking up some of the monstrosities we've seen go up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back