New Everton Stadium

As if this needed any more confirmation, but I was talking to John Parrott last night (you know, Big Dunc's bro-in-law) and I asked him "what do you know about this news on Thursday?" and he said...

"something about the new ground, I should think"

So, if anyone would know exactly what is going on inside the club it's definitely going to be ex World Snooker Champion, and Big Dunc's bro-in-law, John Parrott MBE.

You can all rest easy.

As if this needed any more confirmation, but I was talking to John Parrott last night (you know, Big Dunc's bro-in-law) and I asked him "what do you know about this news on Thursday?" and he said...

"something about the new ground, I should think"

So, if anyone would know exactly what is going on inside the club it's definitely going to be ex World Snooker Champion, and Big Dunc's bro-in-law, John Parrott MBE.

You can all rest easy.

Give us a break

Heads will be falling off when details of the stadium financing are revealed tomorrow - very exciting

Tweeted by Esk.

Council funded?

If funding package or planned packages are announced tomorrow then when all the dust settles THAT will be the key factor to discuss. After all, the whole reason for any move will be to generate cash for the club. What we dont want is Everton being glorified tenants who dont gain in any other way than holding onto a share of the matchday revenue.

Vigilance is the watchword here.

*incredibly tenuous ITK report klaxon*

Of the type of source usually reserved for only the very best melt-down transfer threads, here we have a friend of a Reddit poster relaying info from the Norwegian Supporters Group who apparently spoke to Joe Anderson...or something.

"On our way home from an epic trip with the Norwegian Supportersclub! 140 Norwegian Evertonians made the trip. And what a trip it was! 4-0 win, AND WE MET DUNCAN after the game!! And on top of that we have some inside info on our new stadium in Bramley Moore. We got this from Joe Anderson, the mayor in Liverpool. This Thursday there is gonna be a pressconference where they will announce that we have bought the land. Finances are sorted WITHOUT Moshiris money. Moshiris money will be spendt on players only! Also new shirt sponsor for next season is USM! They are also heavy involved in the stadium, and thats why we can use Moshiris money on players!"

Edit: phwoar, tell me the USM logo in white wouldn't look beaut on a royal blue shirt -

about%20us_collage.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back