New Everton Stadium

By the look of that, the Echo haven't got a clue what's going on or what's going to happen. Practically zero info on the stadium and most of the text is random stuff about Tom Davies' older brother joining Chester or links to old stories. Either they are embargoed or are now totally out of the loop with regards to all things Everton

On the LCC angle - there are necessary approvals required to even get to the stage of announcing a potential deal.
I'm not a council or legal expert by any means, but word I've had is that the necessary approval has been gained to at least get to this stage where it can be announced - on the basis that this is a deal which clearly will financially benefit LCC.

Heads will fall off that the council are involved in a time of cuts and austerity. The truth is that, if it goes ahead, the council will have more money in it budget than if it didn't.
I think we have the most likely answer to what Moshiri was refering to at the GM when he spoke of a limited window of opportunity.
It was aimed at Anderson and LCC as a gentle nudge to push them forward with helping to get the funding package in place.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back