New Everton Stadium

Possibly for big games but Leicester tickets still available today.

Just had a quick look and there's about 60 seats left. Excluding a couple of wheelchair spaces they're all restricted view and single seats. Not too great a sell that, come and sit on yer tod with a full view of only one goal.

Remember we've also sold half the Leicester allocation too. Anybody suggesting 50k is bonkers.

Next season only the very worst seats at Goodison will be available to none season ticket holders, even more so then this present season, if i didnt have a ST I wouldnt look past stubhub for a match ticket. Not sure how many season tickets we sell but could see us doing 40k season tickets alone down the docks an sell out at 55k most weeks with ease. A 50k stadium wont solve any problems some fans have trying to get regular tickets

Next season only the very worst seats at Goodison will be available to none season ticket holders, even more so then this present season, if i didnt have a ST I wouldnt look past stubhub for a match ticket. Not sure how many season tickets we sell but could see us doing 40k season tickets alone down the docks an sell out at 55k most weeks with ease. A 50k stadium wont solve any problems some fans have trying to get regular tickets

especially when a large chunk of that increase is corporate seating.

I know everyone says buy on Stubhub, but I'm taking my lad to the Chelsea game, and the cheapest for 2 tickets on there today is £140. I bought them from the box office as soon as they went on sale, and while 1 is restricted they were £63 for the 2.

I know everyone says buy on Stubhub, but I'm taking my lad to the Chelsea game, and the cheapest for 2 tickets on there today is £140. I bought them from the box office as soon as they went on sale, and while 1 is restricted they were £63 for the 2.

There's simply no need for Stubhub, we should bring the ticket exchange in-house and control the costs. Unfortunately we'll have to factor in scalpers into any increase in seats also.

Now my lad is a declared blue, it makes me want to move back, especially with the new stadium.

Great to hear and you'll be far from alone with that view. The club mustn't underestimate the opportunities they have in front of them. Better facilities at a very accessible site should equate to ambition being shown.

There's simply no need for Stubhub, we should bring the ticket exchange in-house and control the costs. Unfortunately we'll have to factor in scalpers into any increase in seats also.

Great to hear and you'll be far from alone with that view. The club mustn't underestimate the opportunities they have in front of them. Better facilities at a very accessible site should equate to ambition being shown.
I think it's an age thing as well. I wasn't that fussed until my lad started showing an interest. First game he wanted to go to was Sunderland on Boxing Day when we lost 1-0, and when that didn't dampen his enthusiasm I knew the poor sod was in for a lifetime of it, like I've had lol. But now I've been back once or twice a season I really miss it. On a practical note, if there was a station at the new ground and you could get to it from Lime Street that would be a godsend.

I think it's an age thing as well. I wasn't that fussed until my lad started showing an interest. First game he wanted to go to was Sunderland on Boxing Day when we lost 1-0, and when that didn't dampen his enthusiasm I knew the poor sod was in for a lifetime of it, like I've had lol. But now I've been back once or twice a season I really miss it. On a practical note, if there was a station at the new ground and you could get to it from Lime Street that would be a godsend.

I'm not sure that's possible. This is the rumoured new trainline. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/could-new-sergeant-pepper-rail-12765049

Funny old thing - we had a really fit French teacher in our School as well - reckon she was responsible for many a crunchy sock under teenage boy beds.
Eeeee... ours was horrible coz he was a bloke called Taffy (no offence to our Welsh brethren) only thing crusty about him was his beard and tweed suits!!:(

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back