New Everton Stadium

FAO @Moomin and others:

Firstly, my source for the information I posted today is not The Esk.

There really is no need for this amount of hostility and suspicion. Cynics like yourself playing 'gotcha', trawling through old post history to try to 'prove' something, evidently to try to 'prove' that I'm a liar.

I do not 'get in a tiff and run off'. This sort of stuff you're doing makes me not want to post on here, which is a shame. I know of lots of others who feel exactly the same way as me. I dip in and out of the thread from time to time, as any normal Blue does. I don't live on the GOT message board as some Blues seem to do (and there's nothing wrong with that, just my life is busy and I don't have the time to spend more of it on here.

Basically, when people are constantly posting things in this thread that I know for a fact are untrue, and I'm reading it, and I'm a Blue, well.... what exactly would you do if you were in my shoes?

Not really sure what more there is to say. I said I wasn't going to spend the next 20+ pages defending myself and I want to stick to that.

As mentioned earlier Moomin, if you've got a problem with this, PM me and we can settle this in private. Doing this big grandstanding, calling me out, trying to disprove my credibility... yawn. I really don't care.

Congratulations mate, you win, you've run me off.
Don't leave mate, don't let the clique win.

Is that the mens team or the women's? :Blink:

That's a photo of the East German 4 x 100m women's relay team of the early 1980s. They narrowly beat the British team to gold in the World Athletics Championships of 1983, but it has since transpired that almost all of East Germany's female athletes used steroids and testosterone routinely, including all the members of that rather masculine looking relay team.

The early 1980s seem like yesterday afternoon to an old sod like me.

That's a photo of the East German 4 x 100m women's relay team of the early 1980s. They narrowly beat the British team to gold in the World Athletics Championships of 1983, but it has since transpired that almost all of East Germany's female athletes used steroids and testosterone routinely, including all the members of that rather masculine looking relay team.

Those pesky drug fuelled East Germans. I am old enough to remember watching Heike Drechsler tear it up in the mid to late eighties and although she was one of the more feminine looking athletes from there, you could see from her body shape and muscles that something wasn't right.

To us all mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back