New Everton Stadium

If we could have a nice comfortable stadium that would be jolly decent. A couple of scatter cushions, maybe some rose scented hand soap too. And wouldn't it just be lovely to have goats cheese & tomato on Ryvita served with a cheeky glass of Pims during the interval. Chin chin !!!

Fed up with this ITK rubbish so came up with this junk of a comment instead.

If we are going to build a state of the art stadium then l cannot see it being less than the Emirates or the New White Lane. Otherwise what is the point if you are intending to lay down a statement of intent.

Totally agree mate. I'm not saying we should try to rival Man Utd, but we've got to at least match Tottenham's 61,000.

And I think we will. I think Mr Moshiri is a man of ambition.

If we are going to build a state of the art stadium then l cannot see it being less than the Emirates or the New White Lane. Otherwise what is the point if you are intending to lay down a statement of intent.

Totally agree mate. I'm not saying we should try to rival Man Utd, but we've got to at least match Tottenham's 61,000.

And I think we will. I think Mr Moshiri is a man of ambition.

Ignore him and the others, they think they run this place.

Indeed, they just kill time here whilst their special sock is in the wash.

Its different though with this.

Players are one thing, a stadium is another matter and a slower process.

You can't say someone is wrong because we don't know any details yet.

They could be spot on. They could be totally wrong.

Yet people do say the info is wrong and a mob mentality forms from the same posters, every time. Some giggle and say it's just winning, it's actually the work of tedious bells.

Honestly? You could ban 10% of your more 'prolific' posters here and the quality ratio of the content would improve dramatically.

If we could have a nice comfortable stadium that would be jolly decent. A couple of scatter cushions, maybe some rose scented hand soap too. And wouldn't it just be lovely to have goats cheese & tomato on Ryvita served with a cheeky glass of Pims during the interval. Chin chin !!!

Fed up with this ITK rubbish so came up with this junk of a comment instead.

Haha! Good one mate. Yes definitely better than the ITK drivel. Dream stadium talk is the way to go

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back