New Everton Stadium

Right are you all ready for this.....

I've been to Goodison today to change my seats. We needed to go in and have a look at the new seats as they were in a different stand.

So.....

Spoke with a few members of staff and I was asking them what they knew about the new stadium. They said the club have had a big meeting with all staff to tell them what's going on....

They couldn't really tell me that much as it was confidential but they did say.....

THERE WILL BE NO RUNNING TRACK 100%

It's not part of anything thats being looked at....let me say it again.

THERE WILL BE NO RUNNING TRACK 100% CONFIRMED BY THE CLUB.

also said the design isn't total done as they still don't know what the capacity will be. But it's going to be bigger than they 1st looked at.

Exciting time ahead. And can we put the running track to bed.

Last edited:

I've been to Goodison today to change my seats. We needed to go in and have a look at the new seats as they were in a different stand.

So.....

Spoke with a few members of staff and I was asking them what they knew about the new stadium. They said they have had a big meeting with all staff to tell them what's going on....

They couldn't really tell me that much as it was confidential but they did say.....

It's not part of anything that being looked at....let me say it again.

also said the design isn't total done as they still don't know what the capacity will be. But it's going to be bigger than they 1st looked at.

err sound mate...

So.....

Spoke with a few members of staff and I was asking them what they knew about the new stadium. They said they have had a big meeting with all staff to tell them what's going on....

It's not part of anything that being looked at....let me say it again.

Great news!!

But you do know the pessimists on here are sharpening their fingertips now ready to shoot you down.

So.....

Spoke with a few members of staff and I was asking them what they knew about the new stadium. They said the club have had a big meeting with all staff to tell them what's going on....

Did they mention the running track at all?

So.....

fap.gif

So.....

Thanks mate, nice of you to sprint home and relay this info to us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back