New Everton Stadium

It's know it's probably obvious but I know for a fact that the issue of planning permission is the thing the club were/are worried about. The dock was always the preferred option but the club have always doubted the chances of getting planning permission on a world heritage site.
There is no reason to doubt planning, the club have been working closely with the council on this for longer than some think, the council are the ones who give planning permission, the design of the stadium will be done to suit world heritage, but again this isn't something the council are worrying about, Joe Anderson is starting to see that this statute is holding us back

There is no reason to doubt planning, the club have been working closely with the council on this for longer than some think, the council are the ones who give planning permission, the design of the stadium will be done to suit world heritage, but again this isn't something the council are worrying about, Joe Anderson is starting to see that this statute is holding us back

How do you know this ? You don't know anything more than anyone else

I'm not sure what that chart is showing, there are about 6 London clubs on it, so are they all classed as being close to a "major centre"? also about 4 clubs that are in small towns, so is that just distance from their high street?

I think its more about transport links, which should be fine on the docks if they sort out buses, the nearby train station and possibly a ferry as well

It's a chart showing distance of a club from its local centre so in London it's Islington, Tottenham etc. It's to show the idiocy in out of town stadiums.

Anyway, BM will be fine for transport. Still doesn't make the walk any quicker though should you wish to.

So you are telling me I don't know this, but yet the guy telling us the negative with regard to the club thinking they are going to fail with planning is spot on?, sound
I didn't tell the negative. I spoke of the facts that the club are/we're worried about. They didn't tell me that they couldn't get around things, just that it was particularly tricky.

So you are telling me I don't know this, but yet the guy telling us the negative with regard to the club thinking they are going to fail with planning is spot on?, sound

I didn't tell the negative. I spoke of the facts that the club are/we're worried about. They didn't tell me that they couldn't get around things, just that it was particularly tricky.

Oh god oh god which side do I pick

Just wish Moshiri and Kenwright would hurry up get the planning and then sell on to the chinese investment company we might see some progress then

Sake, this isn't like putting a conservatory on your house. This is building a stadium on the edge of a multi billion pound development project. It's not an overnight job.

weasel_1.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back