New Everton Stadium

No problem Kevin. Any chance your big whopper about SportsPesa being the sleeve sponsor will also be confirmed soon too?

Just want to confirm as you were having a whale of a time abusing "some Evertonians" who suggested otherwise

No problem Kevin. Any chance your big whopper about SportsPesa being the sleeve sponsor will also be confirmed soon too?

Just want to confirm as you were having a whale of a time abusing "some Evertonians" who suggested otherwise
Obviously was wrong wasn't it? Not fussed to be fair mate I assumed incorrectly

I wonder when the 1st drawing of the new stadium will be released....... hope its soon, the capacity will be key to a lot of thing, especially the twitter/GOT fume!!!

Tell you what though. Was at the John Cale gig last night and BM may be further than some think from town*. If I owned Ma Boyles I'd get to work on a massive extension as soon as.

*walking distance, I know there's the Northern Line nearby.

It is quite a distance, but there are ways of making it seem closer. If you put points of interest on the way to the ground, then the walk from the centre will feel shorter than if you was just walking alongside the wall for a mile. Close the road and create an atmosphere, street sellers, pop up bars etc etc. If you have enough going on, you'll be much less likely to notice the distance.

It is quite a distance, but there are ways of making it seem closer. If you put points of interest on the way to the ground, then the walk from the centre will feel shorter than if you was just walking alongside the wall for a mile. Close the road and create an atmosphere, street sellers, pop up bars etc etc. If you have enough going on, you'll be much less likely to notice the distance.

Yeah, agree 100%. Would also be good if the ground made provisions so that supporters would want to get there early and would want to stay behind afterwards if they so chose.

Yeah, agree 100%. Would also be good if the ground made provisions so that supporters would want to get there early and would want to stay behind afterwards if they so chose.

The Ten Streets will have plenty of places to cater for all sorts of people. I'm sure you mean club led initiatives, but part of the beauty of the ground being so close to the city center is the ability to increase spend in the local economy rather than just Everton.

Put a cable car system to BM from the Mosh ivory tower on the roof of the Liver building

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back