New Everton Stadium

"We are delighted that we have been able to agree heads of terms with Peel, giving us control of the Bramley Moore Dock site..." Elstone 23 March 2017.
“Clearly, this is very positive news. Gaining control of the site was essential for us to be able to move forward with the next stages of the project." Elstone 23 November 2017.
Heard you the first time Bob. Very welcome if not unfamiliar news.

"We are delighted that we have been able to agree heads of terms with Peel, giving us control of the Bramley Moore Dock site..." Elstone 23 March 2017.
“Clearly, this is very positive news. Gaining control of the site was essential for us to be able to move forward with the next stages of the project." Elstone 23 November 2017.
Heard you the first time Bob. Very welcome if not unfamiliar news.

:coffee:
Someone tell Alan Myers, Dave Prentice and the rest of the lads before they spaff the lot into their Y fronts

The absolute state of this. It’s so embarrassing. They’re laughing at us on RAWK lads!!!

Oh yeah? You've got the site you want, you've got a cushy deal with the council to help get finance on board, you know the architect has been working on this for a while and he's been across the Atlantic a number of times for various meetings. Nothing to laugh at as far as I can see, looks like it's moving on nicely, albeit a bit slower than some might've hoped. I reckon RAWK know as much about this as this fella knew about WHL:

In fact I’ll make a prediction. Spurs won’t redevelop WHL; they will either stay where they are and use the Olympic Stadium for ‘big’ games or will move in with WHU full time. And the longer Spurs spend outside a regular top four berth the more likely that prediction is to come true. Let’s face it, West Ham are only going to fill their new home by regularly selling 20,000+ seats to fans of visiting (particularly London) clubs and even that depends on them saying in the Prem. They’ll need help and the risk averse Spurs management are the only show in town able to give it.
http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/36651

:hayee:

Doesn't the UK have different laws than mainland Europe in regard that stands cannot go past a certain degree for steepness,looking at the Yellow wall at Dortmund that stand is so steep but no modern ground/stands in England have any stands that steep.

Hence why all these modern stadia here all have the same design especially the bowl shaped ones,Allianz arena is bowl shaped but looking at it those stands seem alot steeper than say the Emirates,stadium of light etc,also Spurs are doing a single seater behind one of the goals in their new stadium and i'm betting it wont be as steep and high as Dortmunds due to the regulations we have here.

Hmmm where would you have been learning about the regulations for Big Stands I wonder?

Whats with the accusations about him, or her? Been here ages.
Very knowledgeable about all things RS. Stand regulations, potential LFC financing, where their fitness coaches came from.

I also believe I have caught the poster lying about where they found images of LFC's Anfield Road stand planning application. He claims he found it on the Reddit Soccer site, it was never posted there only on the LiverpoolFC specific section of the website.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...nst-liverpool-fc.40028/page-6766#post-5942873

I could be reading into the tea leaves a bit too much here but that doesn't feel right. They sure love talking about LFC though.

Very knowledgeable about all things RS. Stand regulations, potential LFC financing, where their fitness coaches came from.

I also believe I have caught the poster lying about where they found images of LFC's Anfield Road stand planning application. He claims he found it on the Reddit Soccer site, it was never posted there only on the LiverpoolFC specific section of the website.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...nst-liverpool-fc.40028/page-6766#post-5942873

I could be reading into the tea leaves a bit too much here but that doesn't feel right. They sure love talking about LFC though.

Whatever. Dont get the "lets smoke a kopite out" thing myself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back