New Everton Stadium

This was going to happen anyway. I would imagine most of the people in the council who actually matter are already aware of the finer details of the deal.

The Deputy Mayor, who is deputy leader of the city Labour Party, has also resigned from the Liverpool City Cabinet saying that Anderson is not taking advice, not listening to people. One sacking and two more members resigning from the Cabinet does not suggest a happy ship. That could be a problem for the proposed loan.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/now-deputy-mayor-ann-obyrne-14677469

There’s more that have gone in the background with less noise, siting “personal reasons” rather than causing a fuss

I drove along that way from town before, noticed they have spent a lot of money on pavements along the river side of the road, getting ready for 100s of 1000s of feet walking down there one day

it has changed its name a few times, and i can never remember which stadium is named by which sponsor. I still call it Docklands.
Totally agree & do the same. It's first name was Colonial Stadium but all during construction, it was Docklands...uninspiring, but the original name.

I'm not looking forward to the expected 'cringeworthy' puns in the papers though...(n)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back