Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

I'll wait till something concrete is put forward than if buts and maybe's, That is a "proposed" idea.
Doesn't mean it is happening.

I think drawings are now being pre-leaked to gather information before the final ones are submitted.

so far ive been under-whelmed to say the least

Dan Meis stated at the presentations in St.Lukes that the higher capacities mentioned were not feasible. The restricted size of the site was given as the main reason but also the cost factor.
His exact words were 'the last 5 or 10,000 seats in a stadium are the most expensive because of the extra infrastructure needed

They said about an increase coming with safe standing. But that is only if the ratio is ever changed from 1:1. Plus have you seen the image of our home end if laid out for current regs for safe standing? It doesn't look pretty.

Our ground will be hemmed in from both ends so any physical increase will have to come from the stand closest to Regent Road and I bet there will be buildings shooting up in that free space if someone bids enough money.
Hey it werent me claiming they could increase it by 10k mate.
As i said major structual changes.
I personally think once it is built it stays that way...but yanno....the club.

And we aint gaining 10k from safe standing no matter what they say the ratio is.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back