Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

That ignores TV.

I am INTP. Your details do nothing for me

What has TV got to do with it. You stated that Commercial revenue dwarfed Matchday. You chatted nonsense.

The money we get from TV doesn't change if we stay at Goodison or blow £500m on BMD. The only way BMD makes sense is if BMD generates EXTRA income for the Club.

What has TV got to do with it. You stated that Commercial revenue dwarfed Matchday. You chatted nonsense.

The money we get from TV doesn't change if we stay at Goodison or blow £500m on BMD. The only way BMD makes sense is if BMD generates EXTRA income for the Club.
You don’t think a new stadium would bring more sponsorship, or more income generally. We disagree then

I agree with the negative fella myself.

I think we have put all our eggs in the BMD basket and I think there is probably a line of thought within the club that its all a massive mistake, but sadly we have invested too much money into the project to admit its a massive mistake and I doubt the fanbase would accept a massive delay or a switching to the Stonecross site.

Hence the lowering of the capacity and other things that no doubt will be to come.

I mean we could probably build a 90k stadium in Stonecross, it has vastly better transport links and would cost half the amount.

But hey ho.

This is where it gets interesting. What do you define as Corporate facilities ?

Corporate boxes and events at the ground this would include match day and non match day events and having modern up to date facilities gives us much more potential to increase the income generated from commercial activities.

It would also allow us to host non football events to as promoters would be attracted to such facilities too when choosing a venue

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back