Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Genuinely not seeing the hype over the Spurs stadium. Give it 2 years and it'll just be another Premier League stadium. People are losing their minds because they serve Beavertown behind the bar and you can get abit of cheese. The stadium itself is massively underwhelming and if you ask any proper Spurs fan in ten years time what they preferred they'll tell you the old one. When you get down to the nuts and bolts of it all without a shadow of doubt the 2 main things Everton need to focus on is 1* trying to even get close to replicating the Goodison atmosphere and 2* creating some form of unusual and original stadium that sets us apart from every other generic stadium in the league. Couldn't care less about creating better match day experience...I can do that for myself.

Genuinely not seeing the hype over the Spurs stadium. Give it 2 years and it'll just be another Premier League stadium. People are losing their minds because they serve Beavertown behind the bar and you can get abit of cheese. The stadium itself is massively underwhelming and if you ask any proper Spurs fan in ten years time what they preferred they'll tell you the old one. When you get down to the nuts and bolts of it all without a shadow of doubt the 2 main things Everton need to focus on is 1* trying to even get close to replicating the Goodison atmosphere and 2* creating some form of unusual and original stadium that sets us apart from every other generic stadium in the league. Couldn't care less about creating better match day experience...I can do that for myself.
Its magnificent mate....best in the country.

Its magnificent mate....best in the country.
Fair enough..if you've seen it first hand and that's your judgement maybe I should wait before I cast my judgement on here. I just think we've taken our eye off the ball in this country regarding what stadia should be like. I just see every new stadium and shudder at the thought of leaving Goodison for something like that new Spurs stadium. Sorry.

Good spot by @BlueBoyDan

Good spot by @BlueBoyDan View attachment 57844

I think these are concepts for the new stadium so they're trying them at goodison first.

You are rising up the charts in the Everton fan who speak the most nonsence.

@toffeejack is still the leader but you have the form to overtake him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back