New Everton Stadium

Ironically, given my stance on the capacity, my Footy Manager board in my Everton save have finally, in 2033, agreed that expanded Goodison (a 50,000) is holding the club back and are planning me a swanky new 66,000 capacity ground.

There are two basic reasons for this...
Firstly, we need planning permission to be granted...
Secondly, we haven't even submitted the planning application yet and are unlikely to do so much before Christmas.

Firstly, when is planning permission going to be granted...
Secondly, I thought EFC had bought the land and already owned the premises???
Thirdly, are we charging a rent to Tezzer's Timber?
Fourthly, when I was down there last week it was open and looked like a free for all tbh

Firstly, when is planning permission going to be granted...
Secondly, I thought EFC had bought the land and already owned the premises???
Thirdly, are we charging a rent to Tezzer's Timber?
Fourthly, when I was down there last week it was open and looked like a free for all tbh
Securing planning permission could take 6-9 months after application is submitted, assuming it's successful.
That's the important issue.

Inappropriate Language
Securing planning permission could take 6-9 months after application is submitted, assuming it's successful.
That's the important issue.

I'll humour you...

If EFC own Bramley Moore Dock then why isn't there big massive fck off EFC signage around the premises?

We own BMD right? Don't tell me we don't yet own it......

This should never have been priority until we had a team worthy of playing in a new shiny stadium. It has distracted everyone from the main issue of making us less crap at playing football.

No offence like, but that's bollocks.

We need a new ground for the long term, and you can't just say "we're playing piss poor at the moment, so lets swerve any long-term planning"

Well, obviously you can say that, but you risk looking like a bit of a wally if you do.

No offence like, but that's bollocks.

We need a new ground for the long term, and you can't just say "we're playing piss poor at the moment, so lets swerve any long-term planning"

Well, obviously you can say that, but you risk looking like a bit of a wally if you do.

I just don't think a stadium will make us any more competitive on the field long term. It's not like we've been skint. The more we've spent the actual worse we've got.

I'm sure it will be a good job when complete but it would be nice if we showed the same commitment to on field matters. Will be a bit embarassing watching this level of dross in a brand spanking, state of the art new stadium.

Nice one...guess Tezzers Timber can afford the rent.

Between you and me mate, Peel are letting us have BMD for a peppercorn rent because, when it's built, or even while it's being built, it'll make it much, much easier for Peel to find investors to build stuff between town and BMD.

As far as Peel are concerned, Bramley Moore isn't prime location, so everyone's ( club, Peel and the city ) a winner if we get a stadium built there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back