New Everton Stadium

They asking for a 50 million a year deal that dropped to 10 and still can't find anyone willing, which is shocking when they have NFL games there and PL football there.

Spurs just do not have have the clout, history or fanbase to attract a naming sponsor, same thing why West Ham are struggling getting naming rights.

, Spurs want £50 million a year but can't get £10 million?

1) After looking, the biggest stadium naming rights deal is in the USA for the brilliant MetLife stadium.
The deal is worth $639 million, so I'm guessing about £500 million. So that over 21 years, £500 divided by 21=£23.800 a year and you THINK Spurs want more than double that but they have dropped it down to £10 million and are struggling to get that?

2) Nobody knows how much Spurs want because it's never been revealed.

3) I'm also GUESSING that they will get about £15 million a season, which over 20 years would be £300 million.

Last edited:
Its a fantastic stadium by all accounts, but in fact, it was designed with both sports in mind. The NFL wasnt a late knocked up idea bolted on. @Yid4life will no doubt confirm that the ground is changed quite a bit when NFL is in town.

The football pitch rolls under the South Stand to reveal the NFL pitch underneath. The NFL pitch is then about 8 feet lower than the football pitch and that is apparently good news because the two teams have loads of players on the sidelines and cos the pitch is lower the fans in the front rows don't get obstructed views.

I read it wrong, it's the Scotiabank arena in Canada that gets the biggest with around £23 million a year.
The next best is the MetLife Stadium in America gets between $425-$625 million (Dollars) over 26 years.

Come on Everton Silva isn't getting any younger. My fantasies of himy on the touchline of our first BMD game is dwindling as time goes on.

Its a fantastic stadium by all accounts, but in fact, it was designed with both sports in mind. The NFL wasnt a late knocked up idea bolted on. @Yid4life will no doubt confirm that the ground is changed quite a bit when NFL is in town.

Definitely. It is brilliant for both sports. We also have top division Rugby being played their sometime soon and there will also be music concerts i believe.
We have put ourselves in pole position for any potential London NFL franchise. The Raiders QB said it was the best stadium he had ever played in.

We took £1mn in revenue (not profit) from food & drink sales at the NFL game. Although that is impressive we take £800k at Premier League games in half the time. The matchday dynamic has changed in many ways, we still have people drinking in the ground an hour after the final whistle.

Definitely. It is brilliant for both sports. We also have top division Rugby being played their sometime soon and there will also be music concerts i believe.
We have put ourselves in pole position for any potential London NFL franchise. The Raiders QB said it was the best stadium he had ever played in.

We took £1mn in revenue (not profit) from food & drink sales at the NFL game. Although that is impressive we take £800k at Premier League games in half the time. The matchday dynamic has changed in many ways, we still have people drinking in the ground an hour after the final whistle.
Ha Ha! Have you seen the stadium the Raiders currently play in? By far the worst in NFL and possible all of American sports with the baseball infield cutting across a third of it. Low bar and all that!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back