New Everton Stadium

Definitely. It is brilliant for both sports. We also have top division Rugby being played their sometime soon and there will also be music concerts i believe.
We have put ourselves in pole position for any potential London NFL franchise. The Raiders QB said it was the best stadium he had ever played in.

We took £1mn in revenue (not profit) from food & drink sales at the NFL game. Although that is impressive we take £800k at Premier League games in half the time. The matchday dynamic has changed in many ways, we still have people drinking in the ground an hour after the final whistle.

Our concourse areas look bigger than NWHL from the external renders, so with cheap pricing and plenty of options I hope Everton capitalise on that.

Which is why i cannot stress enough an additional stop in between Sandhills and moorefields.

I agree but not everybody lives near a train station to begin with and there is a finite number of people you can move by train due to size of train and maximum frequency. The real need is for buses and lots of them. Special routes, Soccer buses and normal routes with a higher frequency. Black cabs will play their role and provision nearby for them needs to be made ie taxi ranks which are well marshalled.

I agree but not everybody lives near a train station to begin with and there is a finite number of people you can move by train due to size of train and maximum frequency. The real need is for buses and lots of them. Special routes, Soccer buses and normal routes with a higher frequency. Black cabs will play their role and provision nearby for them needs to be made ie taxi ranks which are well marshalled.

This will aid people from town, get off at Vauxhall, and the rest coming from north Liverpool or southport etc, get off at sandhills.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back