New Everton Stadium

While that text is nonsense, the news today about the council and money, can that affect anything? To me it means the ground is more important, for the economy boost.

IMG-20191016-WA0044.jpg

Next seasons shirt after we scrounge the money off the council to build BMD.
Fat Joe is said to be ecstatic

I wish that were the case
He gave the game away mate by saying Kenwright has been knocked back by all the banks.

kenwright isn’t even the majority shareholder and it wouldn’t be him sourcing the loans it would be the club of which Morshiri is the largest shareholder.

So the idea that Kenwright is borrowing money on behalf of Everton is just wrong

sorry your mate is winding you up

He gave the game away mate by saying Kenwright has been knocked back by all the banks.

kenwright isn’t even the majority shareholder and it wouldn’t be him sourcing the loans it would be the club of which Morshiri is the largest shareholder.

So the idea that Kenwright is borrowing money on behalf of Everton is just wrong

sorry your mate is winding you up
He didn’t write the texts, someone sent the screenshot of them to him.

And I’m not for a moment claiming the texts are accurate. It’s plainly obvious that they’re not, for the reasons you highlighted and many others.

HE however is convinced that they are accurate.

But by all means continue telling me the intentions of someone you’ve never met, when you clearly don’t grasp the situation ;)

He didn’t write the texts, someone sent the screenshot of them to him.

And I’m not for a moment claiming the texts are accurate
. It’s plainly obvious that they’re not, for the reasons you highlighted and many others.

HE however is convinced that they are accurate.

But by all means continue telling me the intentions of someone you’ve never met, when you clearly don’t grasp the situation ;)
imagine spreading malicious rumours on the net that you yourself don't actually believe...

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back