New Everton Stadium

I love Goodison and it's nice to read these articles when they crop up but fankly it's all getting a bit repetitive now. Everton, trying to punch above their weight in a traditional setting etc etc....

I want people to be in awe of our stadium and it known very clearly that this reflects our place in football history and ambitions. Goodison as we know it shouldn't be like it is in 2019 had the custodians displayed that ambition anyway.

Time for us to move on.

I love Goodison and it's nice to read these articles when they crop up but fankly it's all getting a bit repetitive now. Everton, trying to punch above their weight in a traditional setting etc etc....

I want people to be in awe of our stadium and it known very clearly that this reflects our place in football history and ambitions. Goodison as we know it shouldn't be like it is in 2019 had the custodians displayed that ambition anyway.

Time for us to move on.
Admit it, you'll miss the steaming mounds of horse crap.

I worked on things like THORP, MOX and VIT at Sellafield and the "optimism index" on those projects was always of the order of 100%.

Cost overruns in my subsequent experience have always felt like such a let down.

Been on Twitter the last hour. Ian Ross I think that is
That Hothersall is a horrible biased red, giggling in the back ground he would love it if it fell through. I’m not having it for one minute mind

Been on Twitter the last hour. Ian Ross I think that is
That Hothersall is a horrible biased red, giggling in the back ground he would love it if it fell through. I’m not having it for one minute mind

it should come as a surprise to hear that Moshiri doesn't really want to spend 100m just on foundations ...

hes here for pure profit. losing that kind of money in a hole is not anything he wants to be doing

it should come as a surprise to hear that Moshiri doesn't really want to spend 100m just on foundations ...

hes here for pure profit. losing that kind of money in a hole is not anything he wants to be doing

if he's come here for the pure profit why has he spunked so much money on transfers and sacking managers?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back