New Everton Stadium

This will only last until it gets through planning i assume which could be as early as the summer. As soon as its finalised it could then become Megaton stadium being built. Or does naming only happen once its up?

For a split second there I thought it said Megatron and got worried thinking I’d done something mad while hopped up on meds last week when I was ill

Really,
and yet there are thousands left on general sale for Newcastle and plenty of obstructed iew unaccounted or each game

It's mostly the restricted views that go on general sale

Also if your looking at the Newcastle game, you need to factor in Newcastle won't sell out because it's a week game so more seats become available for evrrton and some Everton fans don't attend weekday games due to work commitments etc so have to flog their ticket as well

It's mostly the restricted views that go on general sale

Also if your looking at the Newcastle game, you need to factor in Newcastle won't sell out because it's a week game so more seats become available for evrrton and some Everton fans don't attend weekday games due to work commitments etc so have to flog their ticket as well

Yep they've already sent back tickets mate so that's all that will be left (upper bullens) and obstructed.

As usual, these will all be sold out before kick off next Tuesday

You obviously dont sit by me in the Upper Bullens then.
Plenty spare each game , as well as those I can see in the main stand.
Its laughable when the MC announces
"Its another full house""

Seats by my are empty some weeks as well mate, it will be season ticket holders who don't attend every week

However the ticket is still sold, whether the ticket holder decides to attend or not that's down to him

Seats by my are empty some weeks as well mate, it will be season ticket holders who don't attend every week

However the ticket is still sold, whether the ticket holder decides to attend or not that's down to him
Yes, but the same obstructed view, week upon week are always empty,
thats absolutely nothing to do with season ticket holders not turning up

Every single ticket is sold John. Everton aren't lying when they say "sold out" before every match, they don't have the ticket available to sell otherwise they would.

It means its been purchased by someone. It may have been purchased to sell on StubHub because that's what some folk do but through the official channels all the tickets gave been sold hence its sold out.

So what are you trying to say John?

Even if what you were saying were true, you don’t think we’d sell out a state of the art stadium in one of the best locations in the country, just because there’s a few obstructed view seats left vacant for some games in a 120 year old stadium?

Excellent analysis mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back