New Everton Stadium

Line at the end is interesting... “who needs Usmanov when they have us”

Plenty of US interest in the stadium as I would have expected
But a lad on here says we will never get funding
We will be beating them off with a stick

But a lad on here says we will never get funding
We will be beating them off with a stick

No you fool! You only hire major international banks to find you funding because you already called every single bank and nobody wanted to do it. Because it's a fake stadium designed to keep gullible fools like us onside whilst the board run the club into the ground. The divs.

You make valid points but we have 33000 season ticket holders. So we only get 5000 walks up on day because other 2000 is for away fans if they take full allocation. Your right that people share season tickets but I know blues who aren’t on the waiting list, but have expressed they might look to go on the list especially with the new ground. Like you I don’t read to much into waiting list numbers. For instance we cap are season tickets around 33000, them lot across the park cap season tickets around 42-44000 the rest is walks ups. But let say only 6000 on the waiting list take a season ticket only then looking for around 5000 more walk up fans. Now being where new ground will be we are getting to get that through tourists alone. And that’s me being conservative with only half number of people on the waiting list take the option for a season ticket. We will sell out every home game I’m confident.
Full Away allocation at Goodison is more than 2000, it's 3000 I think.

Yea had an idea its that low. Shocking when you think about it for size of the ground. Love their proper fans alright!!

Most clubs have a much smaller percentage of season tickets and to be honest I don't know why we have allowed that many. The season tickets reduce income as per game they work out cheaper than full price general sale ones.

So really you should only offer that sort of percentage we do if you aren't sure you can fill the ground. Another swing and a miss by the club willing to take the easy option thus missing out on revenue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back