New Everton Stadium

The other bit is 2.6-2.9% interest rate. Thats about the standard one would expect, able to be fixed from 10-20 years. Far lower than what we would have paid back to the council.

Despite Moshiri's wealth, and Usmanov's megawealth, I think we'll be judged to be marginally higher risk than Spuds, so I reckon we'll be paying between 3 to 3.5% rather than 2.6 to 2.9%.

I shall vault myself if right, but hope no-one remembers I posted this if I'm wrong.

Despite Moshiri's wealth, and Usmanov's megawealth, I think we'll be judged to be marginally higher risk than Spuds, so I reckon we'll be paying between 3 to 3.5% rather than 2.6 to 2.9%.

I shall vault myself if right, but hope no-one remembers I posted this if I'm wrong.
There are lads on here who cant even remember who they are supposed to support ,so I think you are safe enough

They will all want a bit of the LW pie
A 10% share of Man City sold for 500m recently .
Question
If moshiri sold 10% of Everton for say 300m ,could that money be used for player purchases or would it have to be a rights issue which would devalue the smaller shareholders stake
Could money from a rights issue be used for player acquisitions ??

The money is getting out of hand isn’t it.......

They will all want a bit of the LW pie
A 10% share of Man City sold for 500m recently .
Question
If moshiri sold 10% of Everton for say 300m ,could that money be used for player purchases or would it have to be a rights issue which would devalue the smaller shareholders stake
Could money from a rights issue be used for player acquisitions ??

The answer is yes, of course it can.

Does anyone know how much LCC gave the RS towards their hole punch?

I remember when Joe was getting battered over offering us A gov loan which would earn the city millions each year, and one of his responses was that LCC gave them money towards it and we'd get the same...?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back