New Everton Stadium

With him out the picture it will be easier for Laings to do some VE and cut costs.
Yep am not worried. He has already done his job an been paid well for it. So why keep paying him for basically nothing when he’s done. So if the tweet is about the club an that’s exactly what they have done then I can’t criticise them because it makes sense.

He probably thought he’d be overseeing the project through to delivery and being paid accordingly, but it’s possible he’s been advised that his input has ended with the completed plans, and the major contractor will take it from here.
This isn't an off the box model or a simple project: I can't see it being the case of an architect drawing pretty floor plans and the contractors simply taking over.

While there will always be contentious decision and some disagreements, you'd suspect the architect would still play some role to the end of the project.

I know the lad and he's a blue.
Suck it up, stop whining and gloating about getting a blue banned cos he dares to have a different opinion. Give yourselves a big pat on the back.

Crack on lads...

Hi Tommye, wasn't just us pal and near enough every post he made was negative about the club, he was the one moaning and whining as you say, so maybe had it coming. Apologies to him about the red remark, I take that back, read through his posts though, it could be an easy mistake to make.

Hi Tommye, wasn't just us pal and near enough every post he made was negative about the club, he was the one moaning and whining as you say, so maybe had it coming. Apologies to him about the red remark, I take that back, read through his posts though, it could be an easy mistake to make.
Yeah I don’t want to see blues banned from here. We all have different opinions an that’s fair enough. I didn’t see him post one positive thing about the club tho. So as you say it was a easy mistake to make. I don’t understand how someone can be a fan but be so negative if he is a blue an looks like he was he shouldn’t have been banned but let’s all be a little more positive sometimes starting today when we smash the dirty reds.

This isn't an off the box model or a simple project: I can't see it being the case of an architect drawing pretty floor plans and the contractors simply taking over.

While there will always be contentious decision and some disagreements, you'd suspect the architect would still play some role to the end of the project.

Contractors always take over, the architect and consultants specification will get ripped apart to save a few quid.

Happens all the time.

Yeah I don’t want to see blues banned from here. We all have different opinions an that’s fair enough. I didn’t see him post one positive thing about the club tho. So as you say it was a easy mistake to make. I don’t understand how someone can be a fan but be so negative if he is a blue an looks like he was he shouldn’t have been banned but let’s all be a little more positive sometimes starting today when we smash the dirty reds.

@davek

See above

I must've missed the 'everything you post must be positive' reminder.

Is this RAWK?
No it isn’t an you can slate the team because they have been terrible for years. There is some positive things to get behind tho like the stadium an the future. So no need to be constantly negative.

No it isn’t an you can slate the team because they have been terrible for years. There is some positive things to get behind tho like the stadium an the future. So no need to be constantly negative.
But if you are be wary cos fellow blues will call you a kopite and get you banned. Good work lads. PM your addresses so I can send you your 'Top Blue' certificates

Would we expect something said from Everton about this or not?

Why?
It maybe completely unrelated to Everton.
If it is connected to the stadium then as mentioned, his work is pretty much done anyway so no comment needed. He's already had loads of praise from the club and starry eyed fans.
Loves the attention, he's a creative after all.

I didn’t get him banned lad an if he was a blue he was a proper bell. Didn’t ever say anything positive about Everton so who’s arsed.

Based on that the forum would have about 15 posters.

But if you are be wary cos fellow blues will call you a kopite and get you banned. Good work lads. PM your addresses so I can send you your Top Blue certificates
I didn’t get him banned lad so take it up with the mod who banned him. An what ever lad I couldn’t be bothered with this discussion. Have a nice day Tommye lad am sure we will all be in a better mood when Richie bangs in 3 later.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back