New Everton Stadium

There is a planned oil duct that is getting built above the road to connect to the warehouses on both sides of the road a bit further along from Bramley moore docks, don't know if that's what the cabins might be for.

....Andy, I’m one of the few people on the globe who doesn’t own a mobile phone. First thing I did on being retired was getting rid of my Blackberry as I was on it daily from 7am to 7pm for many years. That was over 4 years ago and I still enjoy the luxury of not being attached to one.

I was being generous in hoping it was autocorrected, if you have manually typed dicks on your computer then I have other suspicions!

I was being generous in hoping it was autocorrected, if you have manually typed dicks on your computer then I have other suspicions!

....I once did a google search for a horse racing tipster who I liked but had retired from the Weekender. His name was D1ck Hunter and I blushed when the results came up. Following that embarrassment, it’s not a word I would ever type.

In this instance, I think it was more to do with ‘i’ being next to ‘o’ on the keypad, and the doorbell going as I was about to proof read my post. i was able to go back and edit but I just have to accept being a ’dock’ on here for an hour.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back