New Everton Stadium

....I once did a google search for a horse racing tipster who I liked but had retired from the Weekender. His name was D1ck Hunter and I blushed when the results came up. Following that embarrassment, it’s not a word I would ever type.

In this instance, I think it was more to do with ‘i’ being next to ‘o’ on the keypad, and the doorbell going as I was about to proof read my post. i was able to go back and edit but I just have to accept being a ’dock’ on here for an hour.
How many lads googled D1ck Hunter to see what came up lol lol lol

I did and nothing untoward came up

Surprising considering my internet history

Last edited:
Does anyone know when we find out if its to be called in?

If LCC grant it in December is that it or does the Government still have the power to call it in at that point? Or would they need to do that before LCC's decision in December?

Does anyone know when we find out if its to be called in?

If LCC grant it in December is that it or does the Government still have the power to call it in at that point? Or would they need to do that before LCC's decision in December?

Just got the following off the internet so if it’s to be believed it would be called in prior to the LA making its own decision

“The Secretary of State has the power to take the decision-making power on a planning application out of the hands of the local planning authority (LPA) by calling it in for his own determination. This can be done at any time during the planning application process, up to the point at which the LPA makes the decision.

The power to call-in planning applications is very general and the Secretary of State can call-in an application for any reason. In practice, very few applications are called-in every year. They normally relate to planning applications raising issues of national significance.“

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back