New Everton Stadium

Banks are overflowing with deposits at the moment
They cant lend a shilling out no matter how hard they try
Japanese (and other)banks are actually charging .25% to depositors to hold their money
Government bonds are paying a pittance in interest
Best we can get is 15% tax free over 10 years
Banks will be queuing up to lend 5-600m at 3-4% interest
I reckon the finance is all sorted
exactly, although I reckon that rate may be a bit high, but its cheap borrowing on a rising investment.

has any info on the funding been released?
They are waiting Till Usmanov gets the upholstery done on the Dilbar to see how much more they need to borrow
He said Moshiri can have whatever they find down the back of the many sofas and armchairs
Genuinely ,I think finance was the least of Moshiri's worries when he planned the stadium
That was well sorted before he hired Dan Meis

They are waiting Till Usmanov gets the upholstery done on the Dilbar to see how much more they need to borrow
He said Moshiri can have whatever they find down the back of the many sofas and armchairs
Genuinely ,I think finance was the least of Moshiri's worries when he planned the stadium
That was well sorted before he hired Dan Meis
Think the Stadium has cost "us" over 50m so far.

You do have to wonder how the multi-billionaire and his friends who are worth trillions are going to fund this Stadium, its a real concern of mine.

/s

Think the Stadium has cost "us" over 50m so far.

You do have to wonder how the multi-billionaire and his friends who are worth trillions are going to fund this Stadium, its a real concern of mine.

/s
I would not be surprised if 30 companies pay 20m up front for a 20 year lease on a corporate box
Then 50m a year naming rights to be spent on players
Although no one knows what plans they have
They say Billionaires rarely spend their own money ,they borrow what they need and pay it off out of earnings
This keeps their capital intact and they can add to their assets
But as I said no one here knows but those that do are not in the least bit worried

I would not be surprised if 30 companies pay 20m up front for a 20 year lease on a corporate box
Then 50m a year naming rights to be spent on players
Although no one knows what plans they have
They say Billionaires rarely spend their own money ,they borrow what they need and pay it off out of earnings
This keeps their capital intact and they can add to their assets
But as I said no one here knows but those that do are not in the least bit worried

Any idea how many boxes are planned?

I do not think finance is a concern either.

When it is finished this will be THE STADIUM of the country.

Any idea how many boxes are planned?

I do not think finance is a concern either.

When it is finished this will be THE STADIUM of the country.
I have asked this question and never got a reliable answer
I know in Croke park 80K and the Aviva 50k both in Dublin they get serious cash for a corporate box
I have heard of 20-50k for a 12 seater box depending on the game

Where's the most up to date pictures, if i may ask?

I knew I had better ones. Sorry for the scribbles I was using them to outline the changes between them and the previous designs and any faults I could pick up on...

Screenshot_20210225-211620_Gallery.webp
Screenshot_20210225-211700_Gallery.webp
Screenshot_20210225-211716_Gallery.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back