New Everton Stadium

I doubt he'll read a couple of hundred pages...if it actually need reading some junior will do that
..."anything untoward Fiona?...nothing to come back and bite me in the bum?"
"No Minister."
he'll more likely look at a few points at the end of the odd chapter.

"Did they all get ticks?"
"Yes Minister."
" Unanimous then, we like unanimous don't we Fiona?"
"Yes Minister."

*Minister rolls big stamp on ink pad.
*rolls big stamp on front of folder -
Approved...quick scribble of a signature
*leans over to the OUT tray - drops it in...goes to pub or whatever's the equivalent for his sort

He should actually get a short Ministerial submission, summarising, with a recommendation.

The club are crafty little buggers tho.

99 quid for kids season tickets, bargain, the only problem is, kids get older, I'm a few years away from having to pay 500-600 quid for the boys ticket.

*shakes fist at Everton
They're also a goldmine in other ways: my youngest will go through £10 on a drink, hot dog, programme and whatever else far quicker than I'd drink three pints.

I’m really going to miss Goodison and I love iconic photos of players like these at our home:

The new stadium looks perfect for our next move though. I just hope we end up with more seats than what’s currently planned.

Can't argue with Lyndon. Or Deco's footnote.

Outside no one can deny it's unique. Inside it's unremarkable to me. No overhang or double decker stands. It could also be any ground like Brighton or the revamped White Hart Lane (before demolition). And without the Leitch criss cross, it doesn't distinguish it as 'obviously Everton'.

We could have had overhanging or double decker stands, especially the north stand and the east/west stands. Why not? Is the A/R end at the RS stadium not double decker? What about Chelsea's goal ends? Why not have mock Bullens Road criss cross? Archibald Leitch's design might not be unique but it defo says home.

Home from home. Just a thought.

Can't argue with Lyndon. Or Deco's footnote.

Outside no one can deny it's unique. Inside it's unremarkable to me. No overhang or double decker stands. It could also be any ground like Brighton or the revamped White Hart Lane (before demolition). And without the Leitch criss cross, it doesn't distinguish it as 'obviously Everton'.

We could have had overhanging or double decker stands, especially the north stand and the east/west stands. Why not? Is the A/R end at the RS stadium not double decker? What about Chelsea's goal ends? Why not have mock Bullens Road criss cross? Archibald Leitch's design might not be unique but it defo says home.

Home from home. Just a thought.
I'm not a fan of the all blue seating - I think it would look more striking if it was predominantly white seating, maybe with the Leitch crosses as a pattern within the seating.

Mate, I’m on playing around. For me, it should be mainly blue with the white lettering and crosses; blue is our colour.
I thought I was just having a senior moment. White is also part of our colours, and to be honest I get fed up with the lack of originality in most stadia. I would like to see something different.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back