New Everton Stadium

Absolutley delighted the go ahead is given.

After 25 years of cack-handed leadership we finally pull a stadium scheme off.

Well done to Moshiri. He might be a clueless Iranian tit where managerial and DoF appointments are concerned, but he's done what I never dreamt he could do.

Genuinely: hat's off to him, and he deserves the plaudits 100% for this.

And thanks to you for subjecting us to 10584 mundane posts about how it's not going to happen.

Hope to hear a full apology off our Dave for all his bluster, bull and negativity lol Of course there is as much chance of an apology off Dave, than getting struck by lightening in the Sahara Desert. As others have has the arch pessimist will find another reason why it's not being built, or now make out we've jumped into bed with the murdering Tory party lol. Come on Dave admit you were wrong and that Moshiri is NOT a Carpetbagger, but the real thing, you know it makes sense you plonker lol
Seriously great news for our club and every Evertonian.
I dont need to give an apology. I've always supported this scheme and I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary. My position was simply that I doubted Everton's ability to pull this BMD stadium off, and with good reason given how much they spectacularly screwed up four previous stadium projects.

Anyway, this is a time to celebrate, not for recriminations that have no basis in reality.

A great day for our club. And a seriously bad day for Liverpool FC.

Now we just have to see a spade in the ground....

image-28-for-archive-pictures-of-goodison-park-home-of-everton-fc-gallery-796431122.webp

I doint need to give an apology. Ibve alays supporteds this sxheme and I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary. My position was simply that I doubted Everton's ability to pull this BMD stadium off, and with good reason given how much they spectculary screwed up four previous stadium projects.

Anyway, this is a time to celebrate, not for recriminations that have no basis in reality.

A great day for our club. And a seriously bad day for Liverpool FC.

Now we just have to see a spade in the ground....
Well done Dave, awaits your next post, "a world shortage of spades". lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back