New Everton Stadium

Absolutley delighted the go ahead is given.

After 25 years of cack-handed leadership we finally pull a stadium scheme off.

Well done to Moshiri. He might be a clueless Iranian tit where managerial and DoF appointments are concerned, but he's done what I never dreamt he could do.

Genuinely: hat's off to him, and he deserves the plaudits 100% for this.

tenor.gif

I dont need to give an apology. I've always supported this scheme and I challenge anyone to provide evidence to the contrary. My position was simply that I doubted Everton's ability to pull this BMD stadium off, and with good reason given how much they spectacularly screwed up four previous stadium projects.

Anyway, this is a time to celebrate, not for recriminations that have no basis in reality.

A great day for our club. And a seriously bad day for Liverpool FC.

Now we just have to see a spade in the ground....
Never expected Dave to go full Tory strategy on this one lol

I can hear @davek crying from here... oh look you have been proved wrong... imagine you are upset now
He'll be on saying he's always wanted it to happen, despite hundreds off posts claiming it never will.... :o :coffee:
I have promised myself, I will watch at least one live game at Goodison before we move to the new site
You won't be the only! Less of a trip for me up from London!! Think everyone on here needs to get down there, even if we have to all rock up in the away end!! :o :D

Happy Birthday to me...

:dance::celebrate::cheers::drunk::cheers::celebrate::dance:

Lucky bugger. Couldn't they anounce this a few days earlier? All I got on my birthday was the anniversary of Lockdown!! :o :(

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back