New Everton Stadium

No THAT’s not the same... but what you actually said on at least one occasion was “the government called it in”... then said that calling that out as wrong was “nit picking”

Are you holding your hands up to that being false and/or a lie?
Stop mithering yourself with this.

FFS, I could easily defend myself all night and tomorrow - rebuffing all criticisms as rubbish...which they are...easily enough.

But the big news, in case ou forgot, is that....

WE'VE SECURED A BIG STATE OF THE ART 'KOFF STADIUM ON A WORLD HERITAGE SITE.

Just concentrate on that. Every single Kopite will be.

Unbelievable day, beers have just been lobbed straight in the fridge for tonight.

I've got a season ticket in Lower Gwladys Street. I make most games but there are always 1 or 2 games a season I can't make due to work, being abroad etc.

Any games which I cant make for whatever reason I'll put in the tickets thread and I won't be wanting any money for them either. Would love to help people who have never been to Goodison and never experienced the magic of the Old Lady before!

Hopefully be able to help 5-8 people over these next few years live the dream which I live every other weekend.
That’s a great gesture mate
Well done to you

Stop mithering yourself with this.

FFS, I could easily defend myself all night and tomorrow - rebuffing all criticisms as rubbish...which they are...easily enough.

But the big news, in case ou forgot, is that....

WE'VE SECURED A BIG STATE OF THE ART 'KOFF STADIUM ON A WORLD HERITAGE SITE.

Just concentrate on that. Every single Kopite will be.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

1616784595849.webp

Chelsea, one of the richest clubs of the past two decades, halted their stadium plans because the economic climate wasn’t right. Everton, press ahead with it and continue to pump money into the playing squad.

This is why this stadium is important. It gives us an edge now.

We just need the team to click before we get there.

We’ve got the fanbase, the money and now looking like the infrastructure to be one of Europe’s leading clubs.

Just on now...I counted 8 seconds of coverage.

If that had been Liverpool or United, the first 15 minutes of that programme would have been about it getting approval.
Granada Reports were the same.

They just flat out refuse to acknowledge anyone outside of Liverpool or United.

City don’t even get that much coverage and they’ve been the best team of the past decade.

Granada Reports were the same.

They just flat out refuse to acknowledge anyone outside of Liverpool or United.

City don’t even get that much coverage and they’ve been the best team of the past decade.
That was outrageous there tonight.

If that'd have happened to Liverpool their loonies would have been down to Salford Quays and fire bombed the building.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back