New Everton Stadium

I've got say I feel a bit for the lads doing the drone work, they've been doing it since day one, wow all of a sudden Everton say that they can only do it on Sunday.
Everton normally release their drone footage on Saturday and then there 4/5 guys doing the their footage the day after all showing the same progress from the week before.
I watch all the footage anyway but used to enjoy watching the footage at different stages when the drone guys released throughout the week.

Its not happened all of a sudden, it's been coming because some fly too close to equipment/whats being built. Play silly games etc etc

I've heard it said the wall was built by French prisoners of war. Do we know for sure this is true or an urban myth? If it is true, might be a nice touch by the club to put a plaque up on our part of the wall in English and French.
There's going to be a plaque to the victims of the Atlantic slave trade, maybe one for the French prisoners of the Napoleonic Wars too.

Based on nothing other than what I've generally seen from the differences in progress, the club drone footage seems to be filmed a couple of days or so before release so the Sunday drones do get a little more progress in thier vids but not much.

No word of a lie... Bloke in his car with wife drove past the site today flicking the middle finger... Presumably he is a sad kopite

Attachments

• IMG_20220703_131159_1.webp
    IMG_20220703_131159_1.webp
    570.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20220703_131208.webp
    IMG_20220703_131208.webp
    581.9 KB · Views: 177
You do realise when looking at the south stand rake that it's going to be as steep as the TB AND is going to go from pitch level to higher than the current TB?

That's going to be some stand that.

It's going to be fantastic, isn't it? Somebody suggested the TB is the steepest stand in England. Were the figures something like 37° for the TB an the maximum allowed now is 35°?

It's going to be fantastic, isn't it? Somebody suggested the TB is the steepest stand in England. Were the figures something like 37° for the TB an the maximum allowed now is 35°?
Top Balcony is 38 degrees and the new South Stand will be 34 degrees.

The Gwladys Street is 26 Degrees for a bit of perspective.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back