New Everton Stadium

That’s if people can get back through the wall. There’s great concern from some quarters that the wall is just too big for Evertonians to figure out how to breach it.

They’ll just be bouncing off and walking straight into the Mersey.

Something must be done.
I have a fear that it’ll be like the scene in World War Z, when the zombies are trying to scale the wall into Jerusalem. Judging by someone’s comments on here, I’m gathering that the dock wall is about 100 foot tall with far too few egress points?

giphy.gif

Top Balcony is 38 degrees and the new South Stand will be 34 degrees.

The Gwladys Street is 26 Degrees for a bit of perspective.

Yes.... it's an interesting comparison. The Green guide actually limits safe standing areas to 25° rake, so I'm not quite sure how that'll rationalise itself into the front section of the South Stand yet.

Can I ask, where did you get the rake angle for Gwladys St stand (upper)? I have drawings of the existing stands, but away at the moment.

If half of our fans were around when this baby was getting built, you would have heard plenty of comments like,

"It's not iconic enough"
"It needs to be at least 60,000 seats"
"It's just a generic bowl"
"It doesn't have a roof"
"Where are the Leichius Maximus crosses"
No point in having this stadium if we can’t afford the likes of Spartacus and Maximus Decimus Meridius MDM lad

Yes.... it's an interesting comparison. The Green guide actually limits safe standing areas to 25° rake, so I'm not quite sure how that'll rationalise itself into the front section of the South Stand yet.

Can I ask, where did you get the rake angle for Gwladys St stand (upper)? I have drawings of the existing stands, but away at the moment.
The rake of the Gwladys Street i mentioned was the lower tier. I have no idea about the upper.

If you have the drawings, can you post what the various rakes are around the ground, please?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back