New Everton Stadium

On a slightly different note.. would you have the air raid siren at Bramley Moore? .... I'm guessing we could have a fog horn instead, or maybe the the steam whilst like typhoon lagoon before the waves come on.

…that area was decimated in the Blitz so the air raid siren will conjure up some links to the past.

Am I right in thinking there was a siren attached to the tower next to the ground

…might well have been. This is nearby Huskisson dock but it shows the devastation. My mother-in-law is 93 she lived in Chinatown area as a girl through the blitz & says the planes were so low you could sometimes see the silhouette of the pilots.

C4AB033C-E428-4B9D-ABBC-3C01491E605F.jpeg

Last edited:
Going off the drawings this is the size and rake of the blue wall seating/standing 5O metres in length from 1st row to top row. 38 metres from floor level to top row of seats. Image taken off one of
@MisterDrone video

Its only a quick mock up but you can see how amazing its going to be.

View attachment 173068View attachment 173069View attachment 173071View attachment 173072
Am I right that the 'blue wall' will only accommodate the same numbers as Gwladys St presently does?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back