New Everton Stadium

Think of it as a brick arch without the keystone, once all the trusses are in and bound together it can then support itself.
Thanks, that makes sense. Once saw a series on how they built the great churches and cathedrals in mediaeval times: flying buttresses, arches etc. Fascinating stuff!
I suspected the answer would lay in the design structure, somehow. It’s basics for you construction types but for me it’s incredible how it all stays up!

Madness that ol’ Everton FC is going to have cinema lazy boy seating.

Who on earth is able to kick back and recline watching us?

In the last few seasons, maybe the final 5 minutes against Palace the other week, at best.

A lot of money to feel as anxious and furious as everyone on plastic seats.
But if you're not an Everton fan and you're just there for business... As most of these box's are for that and entertaining guests must be great... Guess it would be like us going over to watch Dallas cowboys play.. we wouldn't mind what happens just enjoy the day

But if you're not an Everton fan and you're just there for business... As most of these box's are for that and entertaining guests must be great... Guess it would be like us going over to watch Dallas cowboys play.. we wouldn't mind what happens just enjoy the day
That isn’t the implication of the embedded tweet I was referring to, of a season ticket holder picking his seat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back