New Everton Stadium

It's a disgrace. No club should have to put up with this. A brilliant new stadium is a matter for celebration.

The Kopites who infest the media are using every trick in the book.

That's why I mentioned the other day that propaganda stories denigrating the stadium should be shifted out of this thread. At least we can decontaminate this thread and not have to put up with reading it....
I'm normally the first person to dismiss conspiracy theories but when you consider that normally the media are only too quick to disrespect us for our football performances, they seem to be in an indecent haste to stir the pot over this.

Because if you spend your $500, you then don't have 200 to invest here, or 150 to invest there.

It's how rich people work mate, they invest other peoples money. As long as the returns are greater than the repayments, it's the best way to do it.

Yes but in this case the choice is to get out of Everton taking a massive loss or pump in the money required to get a return when the stadium is built. They'll look at the whole picture and decide what is the most cost effective way to do that.

It's a disgrace. No club should have to put up with this. A brilliant new stadium is a matter for celebration.

The Kopites who infest the media are using every trick in the book.

That's why I mentioned the other day that propaganda stories denigrating the stadium should be shifted out of this thread. At least we can decontaminate this thread and not have to put up with reading it....
The irony meter is about to blow up

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back