New Everton Stadium

Idea for a new related thread:

'Kopite Stadium Propaganda'

Then we can discuss in this one in peace.

Dave you should write a strongly worded letter to the club out lining your concerns and demand action.

I’m not taking the mick I’m serious as it really seems to bother you

And the thread name is okay

WTF is happening to our Stadium thread. Is there any chance that we can put any comments, articles or whatever, from RS journalists and apparatchiks to one side, forget about the bleeding wall and it’s sign, and just enjoy the fact that we are building a beautiful new Stadium on the banks of the Mersey…..

The jealousy is off the scale, I don't know why blues fall for it.

It's a disgrace. No club should have to put up with this. A brilliant new stadium is a matter for celebration.

The Kopites who infest the media are using every trick in the book.

That's why I mentioned the other day that propaganda stories denigrating the stadium should be shifted out of this thread. At least we can decontaminate this thread and not have to put up with reading it....

Come on Dave, it's all they've got left. Especially as their own club is in rack and ruin with their owners desperate to sell.

Let’s have it right, even if it’s not fully financed, surly how it looks and how quick it’s going up will make investors think, this has some legs here. All they have to do is show the regeneration of the area, the city itself, the local regeneration such as the whole titanic area, the new park on the dock they are talking about etc etc. If anything I can see the club being sold for a lot of money, with the stadium.
The stadium is going to be owned, controlled and leased to Everton by a separate company, Everton are not going to own the stadium, they are just going to have a lease on it.

You really think the club should respond to every 2 bit hack who writes a story about us?

If someone is implying that the club's choice of stadium location is preserving the memory of a slave trader then yes, I do think they should have responded. They should have taken that chimp down good and proper.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back