New Everton Stadium

I think the stands should be named as they are, North, East, South and West and only when new heroes or champions happen in the new stadium should we name them after those.
It’s a fresh start, we need new heroes.

As a great philosopher once said, ‘you have to put your past behind you’

Tarkys tower stand
Mcneils mound stand
Colemans Castle stand

That's the level we are currently at

I think the stands should be named as they are, North, East, South and West and only when new heroes or champions happen in the new stadium should we name them after those.

Have to retain some of our identity so name some suites after prominent figures i.e the Mahon lounge, the Dr Baxter suite and the kenwright urinal.

Pumba from the Lion King, sure he said that, not sure he's a philosopher though.

20230414_194604.webp
I visited Liverpool for the first time a few weeks back because I wanted to see Goodison before it's gone (Fulham match...). I went for a run around Goodison Park and then to Prince Rupert's Tower and popped out into a different park and got my first glimpse of Bramley Moore. It was pretty cool.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back