New Everton Stadium

If we’re involved in a relegation battle in 24/25 do we really want to be moving mid-season and playing some must-win second-half-of-the-season ‘home’ games at an unfamiliar venue and lose the Goodison edge?
Wait until you’re actually inside it. I had worried about losing the Goodison atmosphere too.

Not anymore, it’s steep as [Poor language removed] and it will 100% feel like the fans are right on top of the pitch.

Goodison on steroids.

Wait until you’re actually inside it. I had worried about losing the Goodison atmosphere too.

Not anymore, it’s steep as [Poor language removed] and it will 100% feel like the fans are right on top of the pitch.

Goodison on steroids.

How's the inside fit out coming along mate? Are the internal concourse spaces huge compared to Goodison?

Have they let you have a walk around or do you have to stay just in the area you are working?

Goodison on steroids.

Relieved to hear this, as cant really tell from videos/without pitch.

My hope is;

1. One stand behind goal looks as good as the first visuals.
2. The stands are really steep/close to pitch.
3. There's an affordable option for a reserved table with access to a decent cash bar/food.

How's the inside fit out coming along mate? Are the internal concourse spaces huge compared to Goodison?

Have they let you have a walk around or do you have to stay just in the area you are working?
No, I can walk around the whole stadium (and have!)

The internal fit is at very early stages. Stud walls etc only just starting to go up.

No, I can walk around the whole stadium (and have!)

The internal fit is at very early stages. Stud walls etc only just starting to go up.
From what I've been told your going to be able to walk all round the ground for hospitality, with a walkway under the away end.

If we’re involved in a relegation battle in 24/25 do we really want to be moving mid-season and playing some must-win second-half-of-the-season ‘home’ games at an unfamiliar venue and lose the Goodison edge?
This is a good point tbh.

But, can you see the club turning down all the extra turnover? Could certainly give us a bigger transfer budget the following summer 🤔

Just got email from Everton about the new partnership with TicketMaster. Mentioned how they supported Arsenal & Spurs with stadium moves in the past. Has 3D viewing apparently on this new site, so assuming it’ll all be virtual when offering out new seats at BMD, instead of having to physically go down and choose. Could potentially get all season ticket holders sorted even before any seats are bolted in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back