New Everton Stadium

Just been having a mooch about on YouTube and found these...
Feel a bit sea sick after them two videos. Fair do, we proper missed out on that stadium on a roundabout.

And how come new stadiums always promise improved 'Conferencing, banqueting and leisure facilities...'?

Are the banquets at Goodison rubbish then? Don't they bring out enough pigs with apples in their mouth? Has any human actully been to a banquet since about 1630? These are all questions we deserve answers to.

Does anyone know about the pitch size at BMD?
Just thinking of this funny Ted Lasso scene when they play at Wembley, where he thinks football is ridiculous cos every pitch size is different. lol

Does anyone know about the pitch size at BMD?
Just thinking of this funny Ted Lasso scene when they play at Wembley, where he thinks football is ridiculous cos every pitch size is different. lol
Remember hearing it's bigger than Goodison I think. Longer anyway (Goodison pitch is very short and wide apparently).

Regarding the general view that the pitch looks like it will be tiny, I think when the seats are in there, they will give us a visual barometer for the size of eveything and the pitch area will suddenly look big enough. I think it looks too small because we only have the concrete terracing as a reference point on the videos. But those terracing 'steps' are massive.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back