New Everton Stadium

View attachment 219806
What an absolute eyesore.

To be fair, each stand on its own isn't too bad, in fact a couple are impressive. The reason it looks rubbish is because they look like 4 stands built for 4 different grounds, in 4 different cities. I wonder how many different architects and construction companies have been involved in redeveloping Anfield over the last 30 odd years. There does not seem to have been any plan. Seems so piecemeal. That crowd should have moved to a brand new site and built a 70,000 seater 30 years ago. Thank God they didn't. They have painted themselves into a corner now and no mistake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728_113234_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20230728_113234_Google.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 192

4 games in BMD looks likely, to build a Goodison Legacy like 1966.

Son will be old enough for it too, so will be brilliant to take him.

Are the RS bitter about our new ground?? What is being said?
Genuine question.
It seems the Liverpool fans from outside Liverpool are quite bitter, a friend of mine was saying that it's not great for Liverpool as the traffic on match days will cause problems 🙄 seemed to get quite angry about this. Dude we live in Ireland and there's almost zero chance of you ever being in Liverpool on Everton match day.

It seems the Liverpool fans from outside Liverpool are quite bitter, a friend of mine was saying that it's not great for Liverpool as the traffic on match days will cause problems 🙄 seemed to get quite angry about this. Dude we live in Ireland and there's almost zero chance of you ever being in Liverpool on Everton match day.
This makes your friend sound stupid
Don't play into their Irish stereotype
Give these Brits nothing lol
We're all Joyces and Yeats' over here *taps nose*

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back