New Everton Stadium

Ok so I ordered a flower thingymajig today for me to leave at the stadium from all who use the forum and are unable to get there themselves.

Nothing too big or flash, just something to pass on all your condolences to Michael's family, from our family.

đź’™
So many things set us apart, but this sort of act from our fans is a true example of how the respect we have, is an earned respect and one that will endure.

We, as fans, get some stick for the alleged way we behave(headlock etc) because media that never looks further than the end of its nose.

Much respect to you @tommye , I know that's not why you have done it, as do we all.

It is truly touching how we have each others backs when it really matters and this is one of those times.

đź’™

So many things set us apart, but this sort of act from our fans is a true example of how the respect we have, is an earned respect and one that will endure.

We, as fans, get some stick for the alleged way we behave(headlock etc) because media that never looks further than the end of its nose.

Much respect to you @tommye , I know that's not why you have done it, as do we all.

It is truly touching how we have each others backs when it really matters and this is one of those times.

đź’™
đź’™

đź’™
Not just setting our fans apart, but setting Tommy apart from the majority of humanity. Top, top fella x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back