New Everton Stadium

This will cast a shadow over the build from now on in. Might have to give all the videos a skip for a while, if they even continue.

Unfortunately construction is a dangerous sector. Official stats are 30 deaths per year but considering most notified construction is low level stuff like office and shop fit outs or roadworks etc then the true risk of major projects like this one is really pretty high

Mate rang before and said there's floral and other tributes being left outside the stadium.
Just been down and left a little something.
A few others stopped and did similar while I was there.
20230816_201726.webp

20230816_201802.webp

RIP Michael 🙏 🕊

I purchased a personalised stone, to feature within Everton Way at the stadium, would be more than willing for Michael’s family to have the stone, if they wanted it for his memory.

I don't have any social media, but if anyone knows the family then please do pass this on (only if it is appropriate).

I did see that Everton have stated the will now be working with Michael's family on an appropriate and lasting tribute, so maybe not required. But if anyone of his family would like the stone then the offer is always there.

I purchased a personalised stone, to feature within Everton Way at the stadium, would be more than willing for Michael’s family to have the stone, if they wanted it for his memory.

I don't have any social media, but if anyone knows the family then please do pass this on (only if it is appropriate).

I did see that Everton have stated the will now be working with Michael's family on an appropriate and lasting tribute, so maybe not required. But if anyone of his family would like the stone then the offer is always there.
Nice gesture mate . I'm sure some one here knows a family member

Lovely gesture that mate.

Lovely thought that but I'm sure they will be able to find space to create one for Michael. They might even put it on the wall so you know it is special or away from the rest next to a memorial for the lad.

Unfortunately construction is a dangerous sector. Official stats are 30 deaths per year but considering most notified construction is low level stuff like office and shop fit outs or roadworks etc then the true risk of major projects like this one is really pretty high
Are you serious. Major projects have some of the strictest reporting procedures in the world

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back