New Everton Stadium

Works starting back up today. Passed a few LOR lorries with brick fascias heading down motorway towards Liverpool so all clear must have been given to continue lifts.

Went last 2 previous days.

Tuesday: Few people on site, not many cars.

Wednesday: Overflow car park (next to clarence dock) was now pretty full, but no signs of the cranes being used. Could imagine everyone had a day of briefing etc.

update from the athletic on funding:

IMG_0893.jpeg

Gotta laugh though at Myers sitting there all day waiting for any Everton news coming from legitimate sources then acting like he's in the know haha.

IMG_0895.jpeg

Waiting for the "from my understanding" or "I believe" after posting his exclusive.

Give me your help Blues, ignorant Manc here. Just read an article in the Mail by Ian Ladyman suggesting this season is Evertons last in Liverpool. Am I missing something, I thought you were moving into Liverpool. Isn't Goodison in Walton? Put me straight please, will be a sad day for me making my last visit. First 'away' ground I visited, 1963, what a team you had, Temple, Scott, Gabriel, Young......brilliant.

Give me your help Blues, ignorant Manc here. Just read an article in the Mail by Ian Ladyman suggesting this season is Evertons last in Liverpool. Am I missing something, I thought you were moving into Liverpool. Isn't Goodison in Walton? Put me straight please, will be a sad day for me making my last visit. First 'away' ground I visited, 1963, what a team you had, Temple, Scott, Gabriel, Young......brilliant.
We're moving to the waterfront mate, a mile from the pier head, the daily heil are getting confused.

update from the athletic on funding:

View attachment 224303

Gotta laugh though at Myers sitting there all day waiting for any Everton news coming from legitimate sources then acting like he's in the know haha.

View attachment 224304

Waiting for the "from my understanding" or "I believe" after posting his exclusive.

Of course they are, we all had no doubt Al...
When do you believe it will go through mate ??

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back