New Everton Stadium

So there is no mention of Anfield then? Thank you for clarifying your error. That was you being literally "disingenuous"?

Prickly? It is you who only offers personal insult.

Yes, it's hard to find anyone who owns up to voting for Kirkby now, despite the fact that majority voted for it!. Who has claimed that BMD is analogous to Kirkby? Are you ever going to respond to something I've actually said, or just keep making guff up and waffling around the edge?
What are you saying, Tommy? Nobody can figure it out. Something about buses or monorails or something?

Do we know for certain that ALL season ticket holders will get a season ticket for the new stadium?

People have posed the question about how season ticket holders will be allocated when we transfer to the new stadium, and I can't remember them ever saying that all existing season ticket holders wouldn't be accommodated.

Do we know for certain that ALL season ticket holders will get a season ticket for the new stadium?

People have posed the question about how season ticket holders will be allocated when we transfer to the new stadium, and I can't remember them ever saying that all existing season ticket holders wouldn't be accommodated.
Funnily enough I asked about the plans yesterday when I rang for West Ham tickets. The person wouldn’t be drawn and said all the information would be on the website when it’s ready, or words to that effect. I was trying to find out how easy or hard it might be to get seats together at BM if currently not together at GP.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back