New Everton Stadium

I'm in a position where If it was a decent enough proposition 2/3k a year for a ticket, isn't that bad an option. Signed up multiple times for updates, an existing ST holder but getting nowhere.

Made the assumption it's because I'm an an individual ST holder and I'm not going to chase it.
Shall I try to track down a phone number for you?

I'm in a position where If it was a decent enough proposition 2/3k a year for a ticket, isn't that bad an option. Signed up multiple times for updates, an existing ST holder but getting nowhere.

Made the assumption it's because I'm an an individual ST holder and I'm not going to chase it.
I've registered a number of times too, yet I haven't heard a thing either so @DrEFC it would be great if you could.

I have after complaining about not being contacted. The pricing was terrible compared with similar offerings from say, Man City (my old boss is an ST there), I can't justify a minimum 5k a year for me and my old man with a minimal 3 year sign up and 20% upfront payment. if it was 1.5k each, maybe..
Im the same.
I got sent the availability and price list from Everton 2 weeks ago. Lowest priced seats are now £3k (inc VAT) per season.
Multiply by 2 seats over 3 seasons (£18k) - I just can’t justify it.

I was in the people’s club for a few years and used to pay £1900 for 2 seats per year - adult and child. I was expecting an uplift of course, but to and treble my old prices is not something I’m willing to do.
I’ll probably watch Everton at the stadium a hell of a lot less, if much at all, at those prices.

When is the roof due to be completed?
1696755663949.webp

Im the same.
I got sent the availability and price list from Everton 2 weeks ago. Lowest priced seats are now £3k (inc VAT) per season.
Multiply by 2 seats over 3 seasons (£18k) - I just can’t justify it.

I was in the people’s club for a few years and used to pay £1900 for 2 seats per year - adult and child. I was expecting an uplift of course, but to and treble my old prices is not something I’m willing to do.
I’ll probably watch Everton at the stadium a hell of a lot less, if much at all, at those prices.
I got sent this not sure if all sold out
IMG_3963.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back