New Everton Stadium

Spurs back row will be higher than ours.

They have 62k seats. There have been complaints from some Spurs fans that their ground is to open and “airy” to produce the atmosphere that was talked about during construction.

We have the potential to go to 58k capacity on a much tighter, more intimate footprint.

Which will make it far more intimidating.

Have you been given a date yet muckers to get back on site in November? Next time you go I reckon all the North Upper seats will be completed.

cheers i know but i thought you can still have a stand higher and just have that as the biggest part
3 of our stands are all the same height apart from the North stand
Have you been given a date yet muckers to get back on site in November? Next time you go I reckon all the North Upper seats will be completed.
No, not yet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s pushed back again though.

No. Blame the low life who left it there and the Council for not prosecuting fly tippers enough when they can. They stopped fining litter bugs, too, in case anyone got upset. At least our side of the dock wall will be well kept and clean.
Low life is a bit harsh.

Leaving a large appliance in a place where it'll be quickly picked up by someone who will make a couple of quid off it is not the end of the world.

Fly tippers dumping the entire contents of their truck rather than take it to the tip are the ones deserving of the level of scorn you're bringing to this.

Saw this pic on Google - and what with the installation of the seats getting started, it got me thinking: is there a plan for what we're going to write on the seats, if anything?

I'm not a fan of the serif typeface here - hopefully we're not using that:

0_BMD121121.jpg

I'd be happy with 100% blue seats, to be honest. Failing that, something simple and uncomplicated like the 'Everton' / 'EFC' on the Gwladys / Bullens / Park End currently.

Saw this pic on Google - and what with the installation of the seats getting started, it got me thinking: is there a plan for what we're going to write on the seats, if anything?

I'm not a fan of the serif typeface here - hopefully we're not using that:

0_BMD121121.jpg

I'd be happy with 100% blue seats, to be honest. Failing that, something simple and uncomplicated like the 'Everton' / 'EFC' on the Gwladys / Bullens / Park End currently.

It'll be as above, Everton across the upper East, EFC across the South and 1878 on the lower North.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back