New Everton Stadium

Perversely... I present, the beehive

View attachment 234903the blockwork should be somewhat, subtly vi
I hated that too - the blockwork should be somehow, subtly recognisable. That was horrible.

The current one is ok, and I also like the 1938 version.

If no recognisable tower, I could definitely live with the 1920 original - memories of Dixie and Lawton.

78-82 is too narrow, but otherwise ok

1699709355770.webp

They presented the above but that was quite wrong. Everton's crest has always been the same from 1938 onwards - just variations of it. The suggestion by Everton in the image was mainly what was present on the shirt! Look at the mid-80's one the accopanying crest next to it was visible always in the 80's (see matchday programmes). Too much tinkering.

I mean this with the utmost respect, but, the guy on the gate will be as informed as you or I.

to be fair, he’s likely to be a bit better informed than me. Working on site, he’ll be a bit closer to rumours and whether the company are on track, behind, ahead etc. Not saying that post is accurate, just passing on what I was told.

I want us to move into BMD as soon as possible. I did think the league were not keen on allowing moves mid season. So they may allow you to delay a couple of games at the start of the season or play a couple of games, but they wouldn't allow half home games in one stadium and half in another?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back