New Everton Stadium

I went to the recent Derby. I tried to sit down at half time. It was then I realised they have rubbish leg space(like Villa away) . They have I presume added to the original stand rather than start again. Do their other stands suffer from this ? BMD is clearly superior. As some might say .....stadium advantage to Everton

Crazy thing is when the poke punch stand was built they could have addressed the size of the pitch at the toilet instead they focused of packing as many bells in as possible.

Now these are complaining about the dump not included in the Euro 2028 bid

I went to the recent Derby. I tried to sit down at half time. It was then I realised they have rubbish leg space(like Villa away) . They have I presume added to the original stand rather than start again. Do their other stands suffer from this ? BMD is clearly superior. As some might say .....stadium advantage to Everton
The only time I've ever been on their "kop" since it became all seater (went on it loads of times for derbies when it was a terrace) was when I went to a rugby league game between Australia and NZ a few years back. I'm not particularly tall but found it really cramped in there, the two lads I went the game with were both quite tall, it was their first ever visit to Anfield and they weren't impressed at all with how cramped it all was (and underneath the stand as well). I notice our south stand will have a similar capacity (around 13000), it would be interesting to compare the actual sizes of both stands?

Has there been recent progress? To me its looked the same for about a month. They threw a load up quickly and now it's stagnated, if not stopped.
they are quite a few layers to the roof so once it was covered over, there were layers to go on. The north end is complete and the west stand is having the first layer done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back