New Everton Stadium

What a fantastic video that is. Thanks for sharing;)
You have to think that there must be some entrepeneurs out there who will see the opportunities afforded by Evertons new stadium being situated at Bramley Moore Dock.

Already are, planning permissions have been submitted and a hotel is already being constructed.

The Bramley Moore Pub are now sitting on a gold mine, When Meiss and Mosh visited the area they told the owners they would pay for a complete refurbishment.

Doubt that will happen now with our Oligarchs money disappearing.

Already are, planning permissions have been submitted and a hotel is already being constructed.

The Bramley Moore Pub are now sitting on a gold mine, When Meiss and Mosh visited the area they told the owners they would pay for a complete refurbishment.

Doubt that will happen now with our Oligarchs money disappearing.
Yes, I've never doubted that the area will benefit from substantial investment and redevelopment. I was refering specifically to the opportunities for travel via the waterways. ;)

Yes, I've never doubted that the area will benefit from substantial investment and redevelopment. I was refering specifically to the opportunities for travel via the waterways. ;)

Apologies my mistake, yes it would make sense to. There's a video somewhere of everton fans taking over and singing on one of the thames boats before a fulham game.

Also, there's a kayak and scuba diving club in collingwood dock which is the next dock down if you fancy doing that. Imagine being able to scuba dive to your stadium.

I want some of those floating hot tubs they have in Docklands in London.

hottug-uk-1.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back